The Eldorado Hotel
The Eldorado Hotel is located in an old house in the Batignolles area, an authentic, lively and typically Parisian neighbourhood. The inner garden is known for its romantic charm, offering a touch of countryside in the heart of Paris. Artists and guests from around the world appreciate its warm and informal family atmosphere. Carefully selected antique furniture creates a classical Parisian atmosphere.
The hotel is conveniently located for visiting Paris on foot and by metro, bus or bicycle. It is close to the Moulin Rouge, Montmartre, Abbesses, Pigalle, the Opera and The Champs Elysées. The Place de Clichy metro is only a 3 minute walk away; from there you can quickly reach the historic centre and other tourist sites.
Our 33 rooms overlook either the street or the garden. Some rooms have en-suite facilities. Economy rooms have access to shared toilets and showers. There is no lift. To ensure tranquillity for our guests, there are no televisions or telephones in the rooms. The hotel is non-smoking. Free Wi-Fi connexion.
The neighbourhood is a lively shopping area, with many bars, restaurants, markets, nightclubs and concert halls. The famous department stores such as the Galeries Lafayette and Printemps are just fifteen minutes away on foot.
- Reception is open 24/7
- Free Wi-Fi connexion
- Terrace and garden
- A Parisian buffet breakfast is served in the dining room or in the garden, from 7am to 10am with organic orange juice, hot drinks, pastries, bread, butter, cheese, fresh fruits, jam and yoghurt. Price: €9
- Bar and restaurant service
- Tourist Information service, maps of Paris
- Taxi and airport shuttle booking service
- Luggage storage
- Hairdryer in all rooms and iron available on request from reception
Recommended by the Guide du Routard, Lonely Planet, Le Petit Futé, Time Out, Géo-Guide, Le Fooding, Fodor’sTravel, Foursquare, and Zagat.